Sunday, January 24, 2021

                                      How To Get Rid Of Me, Et Cetera


Do y'all know that all you'd have to do to make like likes of me well-nigh impossible is totally destroy American society? Anarchy, or at least the chaos that's the contemporary substitute, would put paid to most anarchists, especially anarcho-communists like me. It's fundamentally unjust, but then so many people are misinformed about what the terms anarchism, communism, and anarcho-communist mean. You can't even be trusted to know what the psychiatric diagnosis 'pedophile' means.

All things being equal, your life always will: I don't hate humanity enough to go by 'better dead than undavided'. Which is pretty much how most of y'all seem to act anyway, as if you have a much more stringent and unfair idea of what 'human being' means. Some of you talk a liberal game but then your tactics include forcing the government (or the corporation) to shut somebody up. Sometimes even when you agree with the dissident you're angry at him for spilling the beans. You are 'a citizen with equal rights'; I am 'working for the enemy, who is out to destroy even decency itself'. You get free speech, while I ought to be deplatformed and nazi-punched. Because free speech is the prerogative of the master class alone.

And it's becoming as easy to be declassed as it is to become unemployed, the Owners can purge themselves on an ad hoc but ongoing basis. So it's possible for one born of privilege to come to appreciate or even share my opinions or positions (even sometimes physical or social ones). It's just not frequent, or even predictable or decipherable, enough to really figure in. Those who seem like delinquents, accomplices, colleagues, or co-conspirators, usually turn out to be agents provocateurs. Or worse, totally insane.

And just as there are practically no 14 year old girls on the Internet who simply must have some geriatric dick, my chances of meeting anyone who might regard themselves as leftist revolutionaries are so slim that whether they also might accord the same label to me would matter no more than half the time. Again, by a coin flip. 50% of the time. Sometimes more, when I'm not exemplifying Major Depression. And again, by default I've come to decide that you're worth more than a coin flip, at least in theory, so you could say I'm overpaying for what I'm trying to buy from you.

We'd only need to admit in common that we can't hold people accountable for becoming cartoonish stereotypes. That what your computer games are all about. Those are a way to spread cartoony thinking among 'creative types'. For example they think that using the term 'politically [in]correct' automatically makes you a nazi, so they punch you because of your incorrect politics. They think that heretics must die. The general public has always been as fractious as Trotskyites.

True, what y'all have done has been in the interests of certain billionaires, who own things like Facebook. When you disagree with something I say you insist FB shut me up and get rid of me. That is, you act like totalitarians enforcing conformity. But it feels so damn good to say "look, I made a billionaire hurt somebody for me," doesn't it.
 
That is most of y'all aren't interested in freedom or any particular principle: you just want to imagine yourselves getting scratched behind your ears. You are a good boy, aren't you. So if anybody who's anybody should ever notice you, naturally they'd want to acknowledge your subordination. Or so you hope.

I think that's backwards. I would much rather that anybody who beheld me give me at least a 50% chance of not being hassled. In other words, I'm aiming for the same kind of dignity that 'Negroes' formerly received from 'decent (white) people'. And I must ask it of those who would formerly have been called Negroes when I was born. That's because not only am I non-human (or subhuman, to the narcissists), I ain't even white.
 
The contrast between public opinion in the SF Bay Area and either big city in Kentucky, especially figuring in what the publics have been told to think they're doing, is vast in some ways, but in either case involves American 'human beings'. You're the Tweedle Twins. Left-wing fascists vs. right-wing fascists. There's not a mango's chances in my kitchen that any of you are actually democratic, egalitarian, or anarchist, according to what the latter three terms mean. Which you're at least 50% as likely to claim you are those things but I am not. Of course I'm not human, you disagree with me. How bloody Progressive you are.
 
To you definitions come from the barrel of a gun. Because unless you're very careful somebody might abuse you back. You'd best nip that in the bud, with the help of the police. Or the legal system, in more abstracted cases. Like I said, with y'all it's all 'heretics must die!' and 'Crucify him! Crucify him!' Because in New Testament terms you are 'the Jews'. And let me tell you honey there is no shortage of Jesuses, whatever anybody might call them. (I'd rather say 'I am Spartacus!' myself, but then I'm weird -- i.e. a communist with anarchist principles.)
 
By the way, he difference between my thoughts and what anarchism is supposed to entail differ by a provisional transition of say five generations. And my grasp of human nature is as good as yours, except that I figure in trivial details like facts and history and attempt to be rational. Chances are better than even that most normal people act as if we're in some video game, or in a movie made from one. This is because that's always been the default mentality for civilized sheep, as in '3-tit Eunice must have gone to The Island'.  

n order to break that habit we'll have to train people to not feel TV is necessary for life. Unlike today, where 's/he don't even have a TV!' is all you'd ever need to know about that person. As if you'll die without a screen. That shows you what other people want you to look at. How cool is that? You don't even have to think about thinking for yourself. There's always some public, corporate, or media figure to tell you what you think.

While for me this Alex Jones guy is too mundane, and too obviously in league with The System. If there really are lizard people he might be one. It's worth flipping a coin over anyway. That if you think he's way Out There and you're not, that shows how narrow is your perspective and how weak is your brain.

By the way, your games make you weak in body and brain. You'd do better to smoke opium, hoping that the Brit While this Alex Jones guy is too mundane for me, and too obviously in league with The System. If there really are lizard people he might be one. It's worth flipping a coin over anyway. That if you think he's way Out There and you're not, that shows how narrow is your perspective and how weak is your brain.s soon force our country to legalize it. If you're not humongous with a bad skin condition and type 2 diabetes you must not be very good gamer. Yet look how even impure heroin helps keep your weight down and forces you to engage with the outside world. If that's what it takes for you to fellate me, whether or not you'd want to see me lynched, of course you should try it. At least junkies look human. And they're more likely to tell you who's got what, who's doing what to who, and how things really are out here than your average gamer is. Because they're more likely to know, or even know how to know.

Then again, they tell me gamer chicks are hot. Because of their impaired grasp of reality and their obligatory obligingness it's easier for them to put out. Which might be what people thought of me back in the '70s, by the way: hippie boys are easy. Well, I was, anyway. And I had no trouble moving among 'hippie types' in those days. Or 'nonconformists' any way. One of the last boys I had a crush on was another 19 year old who'd worked his way up to Assistant Manager at his McDonald's and believed every word any 'Objectivist' said.  

But this boy said he wasn't really gay, he just knew how to get along with gay people and had nothing against us, and that the guy who was letting him crash behind the shelves in his little personal library wasn't really his uncle. But that he did pay rent, but not so much that he couldn't save up to move out. But yeah he said he had sex with the guy in the past, and of course things just didn't work between them, but the guy figured he wasn't hurting himself by letting the kid stay there.

But this boy said he wasn't really gay, he just knew how to get along with gay people and had nothing against us, and that the guy who was letting him crash behind the shelves in his little personal library wasn't really his uncle. But that he did pay rent, but not so much that he couldn't save up to move out. But yeah he said he had sex with the guy in the past, and of course things just didn't work between them, but the guy figured he wasn't hurting himself by letting the kid stay there.

Which put paid to my hopes of reciprocal fellatio, at least with him, but it made it easier to appreciate his position. That's what sharing someone's condition is supposed to do, isn't it? 'Mostly it's just that he doesn't object to me'. Isn't that what America is all about? Objectively speaking, I mean. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment